+ $20 for additional cat in the same enclosure.
This is the first step towards entering any of our ACS training programs.Have your dog thoroughly evaluated by one of our ACS training specialists. You will receive a comprehensive behavioral analysis and recommendations for a training plan that best suits you and your dog.
Maximize your dog’s fun by booking some one on one play time outdoors with one of our staff members! This is a fantastic way for your pet to get exercise, play or just chill out in one of our large outdoor play yards.
The more time you book for your pet's play time, the more you save!
You will receive photo updates of your pets during their extra curricular activities.
Hiking excursions through the Santa Monica Mountains for our special guests. Trip are scheduled & planned dependent on the weather.
Dogs are designed to move! Treadmills are a safe and efficient way to exercise our pets both physically and mentally. Let us optimize your dog’s health & fitness by teaching them how to properly utilize our specially designed canine treadmills!
Want your dog to confidently conquer challenging environments and terrain? Our Urban Agility course is a perfect way to boost your dogs confidence and build physical and mental toughness!
Want your dog to have some waterpark fun in the sun?! Our ACS waterpark will be opening soon!
Coming Soon - Learning how to swim is important for every dog!
Coming Soon - Swimming is a great way to get some low impact exercise! Let your dog enjoy a dip in our Dock Diving pool with one of our World Class handlers
Ready to start your ACS adventure?
Proof of current inoculations required for dogs:
- Rabies Certificate SIGNED BY YOUR VET. (listing the manufacturer & serial number of the vaccine)
- Puppies must be at least 16 wees of age, AND completely finished with all boosters for all vaccines in order to board.
Proof of current inoculations required for cats:
- Feline Distemper Combo (FVRCP)
- Rabies Certificate (listing the manufacturer & serial number of the vaccine)
- Kittens must be at least 16 weeks of age AND finished with all boosters for vaccines in order to board.
Additional information required:
- Name of current veterinarian
- An emergency contact number to reach the owner or other responsible person
- If you would like to bring your pet’s blanket of a medium washable size, or 1-2 toys, please keep in mind that we are not responsible for lost or destroyed belongings.
- A list of any health conditions or particular behaviors we should be aware of during your pet’s stay